Sunday, January 1, 2012

A New Year's Resolution

Sigh. I'm not really a huge proponent of New Year's resolutions, but this year I'm making one that will hopefully be productive and not impossible--updating my blogs more regularly.

It's been since August that I've posted on this blog. I have plenty of things to write about, I just get carried away with regular life-- holidays, getting my business off the ground, catching up with friends and family, and traveling for the Mr.'s crazy work schedule.

My other blog (shameless plug: vividcity.blogspot.com) is painfully in need of some attention as well.

I'm not going to set a specific goal, like blogging 3 times a week, but instead, I'm just going to push myself to blog whenever I feel inspired.

What do you think about resolutions? Did you make any?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...