Monday, April 2, 2012

Keeping it Simple

Although this blog is dedicated to money saving, budgeting, charitable giving, and the like, in the past I've snuck in a few posts about my day job -- copwriting. I did that mostly because I didn't have anywhere else to put that kind of information that I thought was really interesting.

However, I know that not everyone who reads this blog is on the edge of their seats waiting to hear about the exciting world of copywriting. So, I recently created a blog as part of my business website that offers more marketing/copywriting/business type content (as if I don't have enough social media channels to manage already).

So, keep coming back to Happily Ever Clever for all things personal finance, and if you want to read more about my business, please visit JenLyons.com.

I have a couple of new, fun Happily Ever Clever posts coming your way soon, so stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...