Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Have you checked out Daily Worth?

A few months ago, I stumbled upon a GREAT women's personal finance website called DailyWorth. They summarize it best: "DailyWorth is a community of women who talk money. We deliver practical tips, empowering ideas, and the occasional kick in the pants... daily to your inbox."


They have over 200,000 subscribers, and it's easy to see why. What I love most about DailyWorth is that their advice is honest, approachable, practical, and personal. Sometimes it comes from personal finance experts, and other times they feature real-life profiles of women in different financial situations. I appreciate that they don't claim to know everything, and they really want women to take control of their financial destinies. My one caveat is that they occasionally send out sponsored emails, but they always make it known.

Check out their website and sign up for the emails here.

Also, if you're an entrepreneur, they have another email program called CreateWorth. I just signed up for this one, but I'll let you know how it is!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...