Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Exciting Blogging News!

First, Happy Valentine's Day to all of you!

Second, I'm VERY excited about a new chapter in my life as a blogger. I've recently been selected by Girl Power Hour to be a featured blogger on their site!

Girl Power Hour is a local Seattle (and now San Francisco) women's networking group that brings together professionals from all over the city for monthly networking, cocktail-ing, and educational opportunities. I have been to some of their events over the last few years, and they really bring together some of the city's best movers and shakers (and, as a small business owner, networking is KEY)!

I'll be blogging over at Girl Power Hour on the same topics as I do here -- personal finance, saving money, charitable giving, etc. -- even with the same name!

But don't worry, I'll still be blogging here as well. I'm hopeful that blogging with GPH will bring some more readers to this blog, and connect my business ventures with more potential clients.

Stay tuned in the next couple weeks as my first blog with Girl Power Hour comes out!

2 comments:

  1. Jen, this is SO great!!! I can't wait to read your posts (even more than I already do). Happy Valentine's love! p.s. sorry I missed your call yesterday :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...