Thursday, March 17, 2011

Deal alert: What did I say!

Mere hours after I posted about the great deals to be found on denim at my friend Staci's Portland Boutique Mapel, I received her weekly "happy hour" email. Guess what this week's deal is... 20% off all denim, all week! Check out the email here.

A few words on Mapel. Not only do they have great designer denim, they also offer great clothing and jewelry from lesser-known, local Northwest designers (and free shipping ALWAYS!)

Also, as I mentioned back in November, I think it is so important to support small businesses. Check out Mapel today. 

2 comments:

  1. Found you on 20sb. Aw Mapel actually has some really cute stuff. I wish I could order but I cut up all my credit cards because I'm a shop-a-holic LOL :( boo. But anyway, nice of you to support them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Caity! Thanks for your comment. I'm glad you found the blog. I'm the same way--I wish I could buy stuff from them every day :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...